Your Ad Here

Monday, January 26, 2009

How Do I Start My First Step


Greeting! Konichiwa!

Hi, my name is Adrian. This is my first blogging experience and I am excited.

My idea on creating my own blogsites started after I read books on Blogger where I can share experience and knowlegde on anything that interest me.

I've a small project to help my father and brother at my village (Kampung). I've hired my village people with a small salary of about RM 15 - RM 20 per day part time. My first project is planting oil palms at a small parcel of land about 10 ha not far from my village at Serian, Sarawak, Malaysia. I will integrate it with sheep once it reach 3 years in order to save cost of fertilizer and weedicide.
I am doing this over the weekend and on part time basis just to relieve stress from heavy workload in the office. Believe me, much of my stress at work reduce once I started to sweat after walking up and down the hill.


I get some help from friends in the plantation sector and from reading books on planting oil palm. I hope it will bear fruit and some get return in three years time. At the moment this project cost me more than RM 45,000.00 for an area of about 6 hectars but it's okay because I hate to see empty land with no value at all (In the case of NCR in Sarawak)


We need to change in order to be successful in this world. For me, I want to change according to the world demand. Growing in wealth, health, family, love and happiness. Grow green for the mother earth.


Thank you for viewing my blog and hope to hear from you. Sayonara!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian, you doa very nice job.
    Regards from Bogor Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MZgani, thank you for viewing my blog. I have been to Bandung in 2006 but not Bogor. Hope to visit your place one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sama sibin. M so impressed with ur will and courage. hard work and wise thinker always pay dearly. teng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sindo Tunggak for giving me encouragement. I am doing this on part time basis and hope to get handsome return in future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrian, nice to know you while having workshop in Seremban. Hope you will write more about your birdnest farming stories. Anticipating your 1st story about your swiflet farming ....Cheers

    Please visit my blog at www.yongkangbirdnest.blogspots.com or www.yongkangbirdnest.com or www.qqbirdnest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Dr. Tan,

    Thank you Dr. Tan. Nice meeting you during the 1st swiftlet workshop at Seremban. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete